JQuery, Masterpage, and Control issue

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hey everyone, I am using JQuery in several sites so I thought it would be best to place the library reference in the masterpage. It works great everywhere, except when my javascrip is called from inside a particular user control. Without the JQuery library reference, the javascript wont pop up at all. With the reference the javascript pops, but the functionality of the script is shakey at best. I have narrowed the issue down to things within the javascript that begin with the $ symbol. Thos items do not work, anything that makes a function call still works. I am not great with JS or JQ as I am just doing the code behind on what someone else did for the UI. Any thoughts would be much appreciated.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
121 Like 43 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Why is my row count 0?
Here's the MySQL query i'm running. It basically pulls data from 2 tables based on some data passed.

filesize problem
i use ubuntu 9.10 and i have mountet a folder from an windows

/mount/FOLDER
/mount/FOLDER/

limit string by words??
hello all,

I was wonder if there is a function to limit a string by the number of words inste

storing results of a function - previous result overwritten with new result
I have created a function to validate input.

function validate_dimension($value,$name) {
<

Scrolling news bar and MySQL
I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post this on. If not, I apologize. I am still pretty

Whats wrong with my query?
I am trying to get this query to show the appropriate ticked vehicle roof height, unless no boxs are

Inserting 100x and 100y coordinates in mysql table - easy
Is there a way to insert this data into a mysql table named 'map' with the fields: 'x int 3' , 'y in

$action = "insert"; //$action = $_GET['action'];
$action = "insert";
//$action = $_GET['action'];

why is this invalid type? I am

split string
Hi all

i have some names (imploded by comma):
Code: toronto,paris,madrid
Now, i would

Save username into DB
OkaY so I got my blog to actually save the posts and whatever, all I need now is for it to keep the

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash