php call servlet


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have done a php backup application .
So there is a form that user pick some files to zip and download.
Because of a problem with greek characters I make a servet (java) to create the zip.
But I want to keep all validations that php make, so how can php send to servlet the post data after the validation?
Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I tried curl but with that nothing is dowloading.

Code: ...
//form has send files, use of yiiframework
if ($download->validate()) {
Yii::app()->myutilitie->afterAuth(Yii::app()->user
->name,'Front-end download files '.Yii::app()->user->name);
$ch = curl_init(self::JAVA_URL);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POST ,1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_POSTFIELDS ,$dfiles);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_FOLLOWLOCATION ,1);
// curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_HEADER ,1);
curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_RETURNTRANSFER ,1);
$Rec_Data = curl_exec($ch);
..
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
236 Like 17 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

selectbox+database connection retrive problem
Code: [Select]
<tr>
<th align="left" scope="c

storing video files into mysql in php
hi

i have my video files in my folder ,
i have to store the path of the videos into db an

Need help to modify php ELSE code
I'm trying to find a way to have the php code display a message if there is no inventory listed in t

Problems with returning true or false in eval()'d code
Hi guys,

Would appreciate some help with a problem when running eval() on a function that sho

Pagination won't carry results past page 2.
Hi all,

I've worked out my pagination script and its paginating fine until I click next from

Error when call dll from oracle
Hi all, please help me!

I have dll write C language, I want call it from oracle procedur

Please help with SMTP Authenticated PHP Email Form
Hello, I'm creating a PHP email form, and for this particular server, I have to use SMTP Authenticat

Default TimeZone
The server I'm working with is hosted in America so all times inserted into the database are coming

Company Code for Vendors created through Business Partners
Hi, experts!

I'm trying to set up the integration between Business Partner (BP) and Vendo

PHP / MySQL Associative Multidimensional Array:
Hello.

I have data in a MySQL Table that adheres to the below: (note, no index, could add if

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash