Looking for help reading a .txt or .ini file and outputting the info.
I have a file called Info.ini and It has the following info:
Code: [General]
Online=0
I wou
Not capturing all the information we require in the form.......
Hi Guys,
I was wondering if you would share some more of your knowledge today, I'm hoping it
Header is not working in IE
Hi ! header function is not working in IE but it works in FF, Safari, Chrome. any help please. :
need good snippet manager
Hi. as i am coding and learning more, it is becoming difficult to manage code snippets. how you mana
rookie looking for help coding a CSS form with PHP
I'm trying to figure out how to add PHP code to my xhtml form so that it is a working form embedded
whats wrong with my code please help!!!
this is the error
Warning: mysql_close(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link res
MVC - Code review
I'm in the process of trying to wrap my head around MVC, and as part of that, I'm attempting to impl
count only commas outside parenteses
I have a sql table containing
id - query - query name
the first page contains a drop down men
CODE NOT WORKING
Code: [Select]<?php
//include shared codes
include '../lib/common.php';
include
Join Query Help
Hi all,
I am having problems with the below code, which we shall call 'my first join query'!