script and html conflict in trying to create a header.


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I have an error is occurring because of an html webpage with a "php require" at the top of the page calling a script. Somehow I'm having a problem with the html page and the script both trying to create a page header.

The result is.. when the script executes. I get an error.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
I'm a weak coder and this is driving me crazy. I've read header section in this forum. And it's a bit complicated for me. please tolerate my "inability."
----------
Html page :
<?php require('geoipscript.php'); ?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title>the site</title>

The script is a bit more complicated.

<link href="css/reset.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
<link href="css/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
</head>
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
268 Like 25 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

mails going in spam??
The mails I sent to folks in my database using mail(function) are going in spam??

Any idea ho

IP Logger for Voting Script
Can anybody help me place an IP logger into my voting script?
I know that maybe it is not as secu

Good Programming and Web Design Books
Hi,

I recived a pm today from a fellow phpfreaker regarding php books, i replied with the fo

Undefined Index Notice In Internet Explorer Only
I am getting the following notice:

QuoteNotice: Undefined index: jrox in /home/ycsn/public_h

Log $_POST
How would i log submits on a form, by everyone? I want to then echo the number of submissions.

Writing Windows Device Drivers with C
Yes: one of the nice features of C is void*. You can put anything there and get anything out. Very

Month String to Numeric?
Hi guys,

Given a month as a string, is there a simple way to find the numeric representation

Functions Not Loading Into Div
I had some help doing some of this but what I'm trying to do is get my functions to retrieve its val

fire away
i launched about 4 months ago as a lagit co. i have 2 paying clients, 1probono, 1 side progect, and

split string
Hi all

i have some names (imploded by comma):
Code: toronto,paris,madrid
Now, i would

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash