wav to mp3 + goDaddy


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I need to convert wav files to mp3s. From what I have found so far one way to do it is to have my PHP script call exec to some mp3 encoder on my host's server. I am using a GoDaddy shared Linux account. I am hoping lame is installed, but I don't think it is. Does anyone know of another way to do this or what mp3 encoders GoDaddy's shared hosting supports? II am only on a 1 month goDaddy test run, so if I can't do this does anyone know of a host that can?

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Thanks
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
162 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Syntax error
hi im having a little trobble with this script
-------------------------------------------------

Echoing If Function?
A script I am using has If statements in the comments form to basically tell the form what to do. Cu

Page doesn't expand for content
Hi. I've been testing a query I made. It's here http://lapr1.6te.net/inquerito.php
The page doesn

Simple Variable Question
Hi everyone.... again,

I am really getting into php still. Learning more every day. I love it

mysql timestamp manipulation
How could I use a timestamp (e.g 2009-10-30 13:20:35 ), and with php find out if it is:

from

The page should be expire when cilck back button
hi,
i'm new to php world.
i create user registration page.
when i submit it,data goes to my

Delete records not in top 15
Hi,

I'm creating a hall of fame page in my game and the page will only display the top 15 sco

Strange cookie problem. setcookie dependant on where user was directed from?
Hello,

I have a website that sets a cookie when a user visits the website. The cookie holds a

Can't find a decent web analytics!!!
I've downloaded and installed Piwik. It's location detection based on IP addresses is fairly inaccur

Code working in IE but not FireFox
I created a dynamic navigation list for my website based off of a table in my database. The code is

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash