wav to mp3 + goDaddy

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

I need to convert wav files to mp3s. From what I have found so far one way to do it is to have my PHP script call exec to some mp3 encoder on my host's server. I am using a GoDaddy shared Linux account. I am hoping lame is installed, but I don't think it is. Does anyone know of another way to do this or what mp3 encoders GoDaddy's shared hosting supports? II am only on a 1 month goDaddy test run, so if I can't do this does anyone know of a host that can?

Thanks

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
162 Like 11 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Convert Binary String to Decimal
Trying to Get:
Decimal: 305419896

Out of:
Binary String: xV4

Secure pages Sessions vs. Cookies & session_destroy() help
Im new here and new to PHP, I hope you can help me with some questions.

Im writing my web ap

DBCA Templates
Hi all,

I'm working on creating a template for DBCA, but can't find any documentation on the

Different payment methods with different cross company requirements in F110
We are implementing SAP in a company in the shipping industry. They have the following requirement:<

Lining up columns nicely.
Hello everyone, I'm having problems with making columns line up properly. Here is my code:

UL and LI Add Form
The idea I want here is when the user click on a character name from the drop down select bar at the

Mouseover to edit (Ajax)
hi friends, can anyone help with the code behind to get this application working, please in VB (new

Best way to cross matching large datasets
Hi,

Im running a script where am I cross matching about 200 000 data sets with each other. Ea

How many users online in the last 24-hours using time()?
I'm fairly new to PHP. I have a MySQL table called 'users' and a field called 'loggedin' which is in

losing variables between php brackets
Hi

have got this code:
Code: $id=mysql_result($result,0,"itemid");
$title=mys

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash