Multi-image upload problems


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Lets see if I can get some help on this one. Can anyone show me what I am doing wrong here. I'm just trying at this point to verify that the form inputs will work right. $max_img is set to 6. Here is the code:

Code: <form enctype='multipart/form-data' name='inputform' method='post' action='".FUSION_SELF."?op=Add'>

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
for($i=1; $i<=$max_img; $i++){
echo "<tr><td>".$locale['CLS_0103']."$i:</td><td>
<input class='textbox' type='file' name='image[]' size='45' maxlength='150' value='http://'></td></tr>";
}

</form>

///////////////////////

//image upload handling

$array = (isset($_POST['image']));
$list = implode(",",$array);
$ad_pic = $list;
$list_array = explode(",",$ad_pic);
reset($list_array);
foreach($list_array AS $picture) {

echo $picture."<br />";

}

// end upload handling

die;
After 'die' executes I get no output
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
215 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Progress bar tracking file downloads
Hey guys, was wondering if there was a way to track how far a file has been downloaded. I know there

send() and recv() parameters confusion
On server Side:
int recv (Socket,Buffer, Length, Flags)
On Client Side:
int send (Soc

PECL uploadprogress for php5.2
Hey, I just installed PHP5 via .htaccess on my 1and1 Shared Hosting Account.

How would I exac

Error in write byte array into document in SM58
Hi Gurus,

Getting the following error status in Transactional RFC (SM58) ..... *Error i

how to configure ADS in ABAP instance
Hi All,

I am working on r/3 4.7 ABAP system.Can we configure ADS(adobe document services)

I need help with formatting date from mysql! with php!
Hello guys

*Note: this is a php question not MySQL question, please do not move it to mysql s

How would I do "Users not logged in since *** delete them"
I know how I would set this up, and delete the user roughly.
I'll create a table called "Use

Need some ideas as to how to go about sorting this array...
Here's how the array's are created..

Code: <?php
while ($x = readdir($dp)) {

How to have a log of all the status a VIM document had been ?
Hi guys,

I’m using SAP Invoice Management plugin and the /OPT/VIM_ANALYTICS transa

Displaying an image using echo command
I had done a query on my database, one of the fields being an image reference to a directory where a

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash