smart reading from a text file


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

Hello there fellow coders, i was wondering if one of you wouldnt mind helping me with this problem i seem to have hit:

There is an application which i am currently coding, which writes everything that is searched for into a file called search.txt, basically, it looks like this:

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
--
Windows XP, http://www.example.com, 26/10/09, 00:00
Tractors, http://www.example2.com, 29/10/09, 04:12
--

I was wondering how i would go about tabulating raw data such as that in a PHP page? I assume it would have to know the comma's were seperators...
If anyone can think of a better way to do this (it is purely a flat-file system) that would be helpful too
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
305 Like 52 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Storing the referrer in session... problems with tabs
Hello All

I am currently working on an ERP project based on the MVC methodology, when a user

Comma seperated implode & modifying returned string.
I have a PHP post form that posts up to 4 variables. I need whatever variables are passed to be comb

Using real time in php
I'm very average at PHP and im looking to introduce time to something on my site.
Its a sports si

Drop Down and text box issue
Is it possible to set a drop down list and text boxes to a certain width?

here is my code

1,000 select boxes with 100 options?!
I have 1 drop down select box with 1,000 options.


In some case, there will be 100+ of the

Material Issuing for receiving batch
Dear All experts in MM/ PP,

Material issuing from main stores to factory is currently usi

ORA-01655: unable to extend cluster SYS.C_FILE#_BLOCK# by 128
Hi all,

Oracle 10g. Linux.

I'm facing the below error while trying to import a dumpfil

Streaming local file from PHP while it’s been written to by a CURL process
I am creating a simple Proxy server for my website. Why I am not using mod_proxy and mod_cache is a

javascript in php code causes page to display white
Hi All,

Odd one this, I've got the following code (below) which is a simple log in form. The

Delete HTML file after loading
I have limited experience with php and its been a year or two since I've last used it. I have a sma

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash