PHP page loading in Firefox but not in IE


Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hello,

i am currently doing a project in PHP and i have a problem. If I view the project in Mozilla Firefox it works fine but if i open using IE i am having problem with the design which is not getting displayed(i.e the banner is not getting displayed but the page footer is getting displayed.) Between the two, there is a grid which is also getting displayed in both the browsers.You can check it out at http://ems.acuraits.com/logauth.php. Please help me at the earliest.

Did you know?Explore Trending and Topic pages for more stories like this.
Eagerly waiting for your reply.
No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
160 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

Which practice of iteration through containers is preferred
In the "real world" what kind of loop do most people use to iterate through a container like a vecto

$variable = $variable
Hello

Sorry if this is a really simple question but I have run out of ideas. Is there a reall

ScriptManager History and Opera Issue
I am having an issue in opera with the ScriptManager. I have a ScriptManager on a page with history

Batch update record with Pagination
Hoping someone can help me with this issue I'm having, im trying to batch update records from a resu

Will an XHTML DOCTYPE interfere with my PHP if I'm not experienced enough?
I've read this article here: http://friendlybit.com/html/why-xhtml-is-a-bad-idea/

In a nutshe

Ignore html and bbcode?
I've created a function to limit the amount of text according to the amount of words.

However

Multiple WHILE loops help
Hi there. I'm writing an application that is pulling and displaying results for real estate listing

$_FILES array
Ok,

I just started experimenting with PHP today. My goal right now is to have people be able

Using system() and bringing back the results
I am aware that you can use system() within PHP to execute system commands, but I was wondering if t

Sharing PHP Sessions Across Domains
I am in the process of writing a script to share a php session across various domains I have.
The

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash