PHP page loading in Firefox but not in IE

Posted on 16th Feb 2014 07:03 pm by admin

hello,

i am currently doing a project in PHP and i have a problem. If I view the project in Mozilla Firefox it works fine but if i open using IE i am having problem with the design which is not getting displayed(i.e the banner is not getting displayed but the page footer is getting displayed.) Between the two, there is a grid which is also getting displayed in both the browsers.You can check it out at http://ems.acuraits.com/logauth.php. Please help me at the earliest.

Eagerly waiting for your reply.

No comments posted yet

Your Answer:

Login to answer
160 Like 12 Dislike
Previous forums Next forums
Other forums

php/xmlrpc class issue
I am working on xml-rpc in php to start with.

I have a class that only has variables defined

Echo Tweaking help!
HI. I would like to have the output of the entered variables repeat forever, but it's stopping at th

how to configure ADS in ABAP instance
Hi All,

I am working on r/3 4.7 ABAP system.Can we configure ADS(adobe document services)

Help Optimizing code
Good Morning,

I wrote a small import function for a website of mine and I know there has to b

Php - mysql store data and use it later?
Hi, i' making a login page at the moment, however my username + password is stored many different pl

Writing to the middle of a file
Hi I have a bit of a problem. Is there any way i can write some text to a middle of a text file. For

Remore client postprocessing phase getting dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC
Hello Expects,I have started remore client copy. Data was copied successfully. but while running pos

my login script page is not working on remote computers
hi my login is working on my computer, but when i tried 2 computers from 2 different locations, they

mysql_affected_rows() usage
Possibly a MySQL issue, but the function that is not behaving in the anticipated way is a PHP functi

Displaying Column Names
I have a question regarding the ability to show the column names from my table/query.
What I'm lo

Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS

Play Free Quiz and Win Cash