Uttarakhand: Big relief to the government from the High Court, now an unlimited number of pilgrims will be able to travel to Chardham


Posted on 5th Oct 2021 04:06 pm by rohit kumar

The Uttarakhand government has got a big relief from the Nainital High Court regarding the number of pilgrims for Chardham Yatra. Now an unlimited number of pilgrims will be able to travel to Chardham. The hearing was held in the High Court today in the matter of increasing the number of devotees in the Chardham Yatra. During this, the court gave its verdict regarding the number of pilgrims in Chardham. Let us inform that in the past, the court had allowed only 800 devotees per day for Kedarnath Dham, 1000 for Badrinath Dham, 600 for Gangotri, 400 for Yamunotri.

 

The government had filed an application

Recently, the government had applied to the High Court to increase the number of pilgrims for the Yatra. After this, on Monday, Advocate General SN Babulkar and Chief Standing Advocate Chandrashekhar Rawat had prayed for an early hearing on the matter in the court.

 

The Advocate General, appearing for the government, said that because of Covid, the court had earlier fixed the number of devotees for the Chardham Yatra. At present, the cases of Covid are coming negligibly in the state. Therefore, the prescribed number of devotees for Chardham Yatra should be increased.

 

40 days left for the journey to end

The Advocate General had said in the court that less than 40 days are left for the Chardham Yatra to end. Therefore, all the devotees who are coming there, they should be allowed to have darshan. The devotees who are registering for online darshan are not coming. This has created a livelihood crisis in front of the local people. It was said on behalf of the government that the earlier guidelines of the court are being followed in every possible way.

 

CM's appeal to passengers must follow Covid rules

At the same time, CM Pushkar Singh Dhami said that after the decision of Highkot, now more pilgrims will be able to come to Chardham. He said that the officers have been instructed to ensure that the passengers are not inconvenienced. There is an appeal to the passengers to follow the corona protocol during the journey. The government will not hesitate to stop the pandemic. RTPCR report and double dose vaccination are necessary for passengers. At the same time, Uttarakhand BJP state in-charge Dushyant Kumar reached Badrinath Dham today and had darshan. During this, he thanked the High Court for increasing the number of pilgrims in the Chardham Yatra.

Register from 6th October

For the journey of Kedarnath, Badrinath, Gangotri, and Yamunotri Dham from October 15 onwards, registration can be done from October 6 i.e. Wednesday. Due to Navratras, the registration is full till October 15 in all the four Dhams. About 70 thousand passengers have registered.

 

Chardham pilgrims exempted from registration on Smart City Portal

Passengers coming from outside states for Chardham Yatra will no longer have to register separately on the Smart City Portal. For the convenience of the passengers, the government has given relaxation in this arrangement. However, for e-pass, they will have to compulsorily register on the website of Devasthanam Board www.devasthanam.uk.gov.in and www.badrinath-kedarnath.gov.in.

1 Like 0 Dislike
Previous news Next news
Other news

JEE Main 2022: The application process for JEE Main June 2022 resumed, you can register till this date

JEE Main 2022 Application: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has resumed the application process

Corona should give compensation to the families of the dead without wasting time, the Supreme Court bluntly told the states

The Supreme Court has directed all the states and union territories to pay compensation to the ki

World Cup 2023: Pakistan announced a 15-member team, know who got the chance and who was out?

Pakistan Cricket Board on Friday announced Pakistan's 15-member squad for the ICC ODI World Cup 2

IND vs AUS: Australian opener's condition is also like Rohit Sharma, the former captain said- take retirement after Sydney test

Australian opener Usman Khawaja's condition is similar to that of Indian captain Rohit Sharma at

China is rapidly spreading its feet in Sri Lanka, know what is the real reason behind it

China is busy spreading its feet rapidly from Japan to Sri Lanka. Seeing his intention, all the c

Before Ranbir Kapoor, Salman Khan was going to play 'Lord Ram' in Ramayana, did the film slip out of his hands due to a mistake of his brother?

There is a buzz about the most anticipated movie of 2026, Ramayana. Ranbir Kapoor is playing the

Stranger Things 5 OTT Release: The release date of Stranger Things 5 has changed, now it will stream on OTT on this day.

If we talk about the best web series of Hollywood cinema, then the name of Stranger Things is inc

22 river monitoring stations across the country recorded a severe flood situation. The Agriculture Ministry to submit a report on the Punjab disaster to the PM

The Central Water Commission on Friday said that 22 river monitoring stations across the country,

This model of iPhone sold the most in the year 2022, Samsung was also in the competition

The list of best-selling smartphones of the last quarter of last year has come to the fore. This

DU Admission: Delhi University will release second list for PG admissions today, will be able to check like this

Delhi University Admission: Delhi University will release the second admission list for postgradu

Sign up to write
Sign up now if you have flare of writing..
Login   |   Register
Follow Us
Indyaspeak @ Facebook Indyaspeak @ Twitter Indyaspeak @ Pinterest RSS



Play Free Quiz and Win Cash